This Competition is now closed.
To celebrate 20 years of Midland Computers, we gave away 20 great prizes over 20 days throughout November… with a PS4 up for grabs on the final day in our Grand Prize Draw.
Congratulations Matthew at Powell Williams you have won the Superb PS4 PRO Bundle
Fear not if you did not win...everyone who registered for the competition will get some exciting bonus news next week, so check those emails.
Anyway, massive thank you to all those who have won...and to all of you for entering. Here's to the next 20 years!
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Midland Computers Ltd (company no. 3857880) whose registered office is at Unit 4, Sovereign Park, Halesfield 24, Telford, TF7 4NZ.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Midland Computers Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.midlandcomputers.com/20years20prizes
This competition will be promoted via the website, email marketing, and various social media platforms.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
The closing date for entry will be 28th November 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. This allows you time to enter for the grand prize draw.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To celebrate 20 years of Midland Computers, we are giving away 20 great prizes over 20 days throughout November… with a PS4 / Xbox One up for grabs on the final day in our Grand Prize Draw.
The first draw is on the 4th of November 2019, then every business day until the 29th of November. One lucky prize winner will be announced every day.
To be in with your chance to win, just enter your details below - your entry will be put in the draw for ONE prize entry from the 4th to 28th November 2019… and ONE grand prize entry on the 29th of November 2019.
Feel free to share this competition - for every entry that mentions you pointed them our way, you will get an additional entry for the Grand Prize.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes will be varied during the 4th to 28th November 2019, with a choice of PS4 or XBOX one on the 29th November 2019 for the grand prize winner.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by Midland Computers Ltd.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.