A new ransomware called as “Threat Finder” has been discovered by a security researcher at Rackspace. Threat Finder is feared to be a copy of Cryptolocker and can infect Windows PC’s via multiple sources; the most common infection is when a user browses a compromised website. The only solution to save your data is to take timely backups and take the usual steps to Prevent Ransomware from getting onto your computer.
We are a business to business IT company, specialising in everything from installing computer systems and servers, to website design, custom app development and business marketing. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and pride ourselves in delivering the best IT solution for your business with our technology services, hardware, data centre and ongoing support.
We are based in Telford, Shropshire with over 15 years' experience. We have long standing relationships with a diverse mix of customers covering different sectors across the globe. IT support in Shropshire and beyond ... Everything IT.
Cryptolock re-appears as a new ransomware called as “Threat Finder”
- #Regular newsletters and sales mail-shots are an important tool...can we help? http://t.co/4t2OyJ2c3r
- #Bank Holiday Weekend...what are you all up to? Whatever you do...have a great one from all of us here #midlandcomputers #ITsupport
- #Microsoft have started the countdown to the end of support for Windows Server 2003, have you started yours? http://t.co/GZTRagKM3E
- #"Self-Destructing virus kills off PCs" - BBC http://t.co/GE8VWPqyEl
- #Cryptolocker is doing the rounds...even the Police have to pay...make sure you have an efficient back up routine.. http://t.co/P22ztztFHV
- #Everything IT #midlandcomputers #shropshire #westmidlands https://t.co/FC93ZhTShb
- #Server 2003 is coming to an end in less than 3 months... #Microsoft #shropshire http://t.co/EGYM823gUL
- #"Mobile friendliness" will affect how prominently websites appear in Google search results pages from today. #midlandcomputers
- #Add a message to your video http://t.co/Nqs3GzkDcA
- #What are you going to do when Microsoft stops supporting Windows Server 03? Windows Server 2003 goes EOL on 14th July 2015 #Microsoft
- #Want to see a real live test of SSD (Solid State Drive) v Normal Hard Drive? Course you do - from our... http://t.co/VC0MxZOFX5
- #Get the latest updates and newsletters from Midland Computers - click here http://t.co/CUy5WgfwfA
- #Say hello to our new Newsletter - are you on our newsletter list yet? You can see it here - http://t.co/DmyZh4xD4E
- #RT @WrekinNews1: Thanks to Midland Computers for sorting my new PC out.
- #OpenSSL vulnerabilities....one for you techies - http://t.co/tzJaoGNOC8 …
- #Midland Computers supporting Telford Schools - http://t.co/VvXIEZrd9P
- #We have just completed the first of what will be a series of animations focusing around the professional... http://t.co/c97hh4o4OM
- #Do you need an animation for your business? Have a look at our very own creation http://t.co/Pv2L5QFLEG
- #Windows Server 2003 is nearing End of Life...here's our little animation. http://t.co/FgOUdfDtiM
- #At the awards. Wish us luck #PCRAwards http://t.co/YCS4J2Xl0d
Join our mailing list for useful information and monthly contests