Terms and Conditions
- Hardware limitations
- Device Husbandry
- Tenancy administration
- Configuration Requests
- Software Installation
- Invalid software and hardware configurations
- Software Major Version upgrades
- Network Infrastructure
- Power Infrastructure
- Third-party services such as (but not limited to) phone lines or other connectivity.
- Virus infection or damage incurred from security breaches
- 3rd party ADSL issues
- Data Recovery
- Relocation or transportation
- Virus or malicious software rectification
- Bank Holidays and Christmas Breaks as communicated by Midland Computers.
- Environmental conditions - "Act of God", fire, flood, the act of violence or any similar occurrence
- Internet access at Customer's premises is essential and must be functional for remote support requests to be fulfilled.
- Ensure the system is in an easily accessible location with adequate space and complies with health and safety condition.
- Provide such telecommunication facilities as are reasonably required by Midland Computers
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that a current full backup is available should it be required.
- In order to enable Midland Computers to carry out its support obligations the Customer, without limitation, should where possible, provide a technically competent person (usually the end user)with knowledge of the system and fault to actively assist in troubleshooting.
- The customer is responsible for informing Midland Computers at least 24hrs prior of any hardware or software installations being undertaken by third parties that have the potential to affect the current working systems.
- Midland Computers reserves the right to refuse to carry out any maintenance contract work on items that are miss licensed or contradictory to the licensing agreements of the relevant software vendor.
- Any other actions that Midland Computers may reasonably request in order to best perform the service.
- Missed onsite service visit - If the required representative is not at the location when the service engineer arrives, resulting in the service engineer being unable to complete his job assignment you will be invoiced for the visit at your non-contract rate.
Limitations that may affect your SLA
- Service timings are dependent upon the time of day that your call is placed. Calls received by Midland Computers after 17:00 Mon-Fri (Excludes Bank Holidays and Christmas Break as communicated by Midland Computers) and/or dispatches made after that time may require an additional business day for a service engineer to arrive.
- Company contact availability - If the required company contact as booked is not available at the location when the service engineer calls, resulting in the service engineer being unable to complete his job assignment up to 2 further calls will be made before the job is closed and will require rebooking.
- For non-inclusive work, a field or senior engineer, All remote jobs have a minimum charge of ½ hour and additional time is charged at 30-minute increments beyond this point. All on-site jobs hold a minimum charge of 1 hour, with 30-minute increments from this point.
- For non-inclusive work, a consultant engineer, All remote jobs have a minimum charge of 1 hour and additional time is charged at 30-minute increments beyond this point. All on-site jobs hold a minimum charge of 2 hours, with 30-minute increments from this point.