Midland Computers may co-operate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Breach of this policy may result in the suspension or termination of either access to the Service or other actions as detailed below.
The following, without limitation, are examples of breaches of this policy:
Your use of the Service to:
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, e-mail or otherwise) that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way;
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, e-mail or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non disclosure agreements);
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, e-mail or otherwise) that infringes any intellectual property right or other proprietary rights of any party;
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, e-mail or otherwise) that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
I have read and accept the terms and conditions printed above.